United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWoD Chronicle interest check

4 posters

Go down

NWoD Chronicle interest check Empty NWoD Chronicle interest check

Post by ORi Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Introduction:
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster..." -Friedrich Nietzsche Beyond Good and Evil Aphorism 146

Description:
A small group of people start to recall fragments of memories: They remember being in a busy lobby at night, polished marble floors, coffee tables, decorated reception area, people waiting patiently, nice receptionists...like a hotel … Not sure exactly when that was... late night. They vaguely recall hearing loud shouts … panic…they remember catching a glimpse of two people arguing Then suddenly gunshots! They all recall hearing gunshots echoing around the room and the sudden rush as the other people around them start screaming and running… They vaguely recall one of the arguing people vaporizing shortly after and the other one is moving fast, inhumanly fast…screams... He, it, is tearing and slashing at all around him, blood splatters ... they hide… more carnage and screams.
Blank
Blood everywhere, a man pointing a gun guarding an entrance, beyond the entrance they hear a chilling commanding voice echoing from the other room. "This is your mess Diana… these people have seen too much, you have to do something about it" "They are just innocent people" the woman voice replies pleading. "Yes they are which is why this is your mess…They are your problem!"
Blank
They vaguely recall a calming presence, a female voice, like in a dream telling them none of that ever happened that they were really somewhere else doing something other thing, commanding them to forget it and telling that they won't remember any of it.
Blank
Was it all a dream? And yet it was so vivid, that voice and why do they remember these all things only now? Their lives seem kind of fucked up ever since and the thought of the disturbing events and someone messing with their minds shocks, intrigues or frighten them as they slowly begin to recall more. What if someone made them do something against their will? Each of these individuals deals with it differently, some of them are even embarrassed to talk about it or encounter dismissive or disdainful attitude when they do, eventually they turn to the only place where one can ask and search for answers to strange questions anonymously: the internet They find out about each other through an internet forum after leaving posts describing the same event and secretly decide to meet.[/right]stem: New World of Darkness , Hunter the Vigil

Last edited by ORi on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Number of posts : 38

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down

NWoD Chronicle interest check Empty Re: NWoD Chronicle interest check

Post by ORi Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 am

Sorry if its typed abit messy, the text formatting is giving me trouble

Anyway abit of technical details:

The system uses New World of Darkness , Hunter the Vigil and Second Sight for start
So any character you create must have a lesser character template from either of these books at start.(I.e mortal, hunter, second Sight templates etc)
If you dont know the other books you can create a mortal and pick the template you want later on

Character background is a must and I can offer some ideas if needed and help you with the details, im not too picky about it but it has to feel like a real character.
To movitivate you: Consider that the more detailed your character is the easier it is to involve it in the storyline or create a story around it.

I'll use VTMR usually but I reserve the option to use MSN when it makes things easier(like when the party wants to split up for whatever reason)

Post here if you are interested or contact me on MSN.

If you want to make Character creation easy I can recommend the Vault of Darkness v2 character generator you can find online.

I wont be rolling too often(only when things come to a conflict where it is the only way to offer resolve)
so people who are intimidated by NWoD for some reason or unfamiliar with it dont need to worry about it.

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezero Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 am

A NWoD Chronicle? Sounds awesome, I'm totally in if you'll have me.

Ezero
fledgeling
fledgeling

Number of posts : 5

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrogen Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 am

sounds nice
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by ORi Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

you guys can email me the character sheets if you are up to joining

Im not sure if I should post my email here but if you know my MSN its the same, otherwise feel free to PM me and I will give it to you

Link to the character generator for NWoD : http://www.devermore.net/VoD2/file/VoD-Win.zip

Like I said if you need any help with character creation just send me the Bio and I can help you figure out the stats and things around it.

You dont need to know HtV to play, basic knowledge of NWoD is enough

Since I forgot to mention it: Note that the chronicle takes place in NYC for that matter, I dont make a big deal of it but just to put things toegther to people who like to use that detail in their character bio and story..

To be on the safe side:
Keep in mind that I dont allow Twinkish character stats/merits ...
Make your character's stats as if it was a real person

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by ORi Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm

To all the people interested in joining the chronicle please try to send character sheets/bios to me by the end of the week or erlier so we can get started

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:54 pm

I might join in to, just got to settle a few things my self.
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ORi Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Victor Erion wrote:I might join in to, just got to settle a few things my self.

Send me a character sheet and a Bio for your character when you are ready
We will be starting this Saturday if all goes well but of course you are welcome to join at a later date if you wish

Abit of character creation rules:
Mention Vice and Virtue
Character stats must be based on whats written in the bio:
1 is poor
2 is average
3 is good
4 is gifted
5 is word class
So no stats above 3 without a reasonable explanation+my aproval
And every assainment of dots (low or high) needs to be justified by the bio, dont be afraid if you make mistakes because I can help with that part if needed ,I just say that ahead to maybe spare us both some long headache inducing chats on MSN
(thats right Tom, I didnt enjoy that part either)

May go without saying but ill say it anyway:
No need for great plot twists when writing the bio unless you think they really serve a perpous, im more interested to know about your character, so if the story doesnt tell me anything about him/her and the way s/he relates to his/her world please leave it out..

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

ok sheets character one are especualy not a problem for me... you can ask isador that if he is around. The only headache he had was on how many points i put in the disciplines and the backgrounds, yes I had forgotten those.
For a bio, well that might take a little while depends on the character that ill be using...
I'll send you the nescesary files as quick as possible when I am finisht with them.
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ORi Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Like I said, it may go without saying.. I say these things just in case, you dont have to take it personal Smile

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down