United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to chapter 4

3 posters

Go down

Introduction to chapter 4 Empty Introduction to chapter 4

Post by Trogers2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:28 am

You all shout and scream in the car with excitement as you all finally get out of that awful town. As Serena drives the car around the corner you all see a sigh saying “Baton rouge” 20 miles. It takes many hours before everyone calms down. Nik and Jack are been awfully quiet. Ellie and Serena are talking in the back of the car while Isador, Nik and Bruno are near the front of the car. Bruno turns staring at you everyone for a moment then turns to jack, he then suddenly swings his head over to Ellie. Suddenly everyone stares at Ellie who is talking to Serena. Jack raises his head
“What the fuck! Serena, where the fuck are you going?” (she turns heading down a long motorway, before turning her head slightly so you all can see) Me and Ellie think it would be better if we went to Stratford, it’s in England, she then turns to Jack and says “You know we don’t want to run into HIM”) (Jack nods) Bruno raises his hand patting Serena’s Chair “WHO?, what the fuck! Who!? He then stops for a moment before nodding and going back to sit down.
….Serena then Drives south towards England pulling of the motorway. Everyone starts making small talk in the front of the car, Ellie and Serena are still talking to each other but Jack still seems bothered about something. After a few hours you finally pass the borderline to England.
……
As you cross the Borderline the mood seems to be changing; Isador and Nik begin to hear this awful ringing in their ears! You finally arrive! Serena parks outside an oldish town which seems to be full of life! As you pull over past an old asylum you all get a eerie feeling you could of sworn you saw something wave at you in the window! Serena opens the door letting you all out, Jack and Ellie also step out.

The ringing seems to have stopped, You both walk up to Jack and Ellie who appear to know a place everyone can stay the day.

Last edited by Trogers2 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction to chapter 4 Empty About the Map

Post by Trogers2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:35 am

It’s a nice big map with a time span from 1700 - 2000 It contains a oldish version of London and a modem version of London the map doesn’t contain many clubs and pubs but does however contain some nice Hotels and other nifty things like an asylum and a brothel. Overall I think this map is slightly bigger then our old map. I am not happy with the “Levels” in this map though it contains sewers 1,2,3,4, and Tower of London 1,2,3,4,5 which I don’t think are really needed unless the chronicle was Hack and slash (which it isn‘t), so it’s a disappointment we have that waste of space.
The map has a more dramatic atmosphere with a mixture of epic and curiosity I think you guys will like it better then the other map.
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Introduction to chapter 4 Empty Whats new?

Post by Trogers2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 am

*New Prince with a different approach and much more smarter Wink
*Sabbat will also be around in the city
*New NPCs with exotic personalities and skills
*New secrets and puzzles as well as a whole new plot and story where the player/s must act and think out what his doing otherwise the worst will come
*Offers more freedom then the other chronicle
*Has a complicated twist with many plots and storylines for you all to follow
*New Anarch group
*Epic and scary buildings full of secrets that all link to a bigger secret
*More advanced NPC acting
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Introduction to chapter 4 Empty About the Chronicle (Chapter 4)

Post by Trogers2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:54 am

“The respect system”

The chronicle is based around the player; interrogating and fighting will be noticed, and it’s possible to even get secret originations on you. “The player” will have a massive impact on the story, what he says, where he goes and what he does will all add up towards the plot/storyline you follow.
For example - you enter a club seeking out the club owner, the club owner does not like the player you are with, do you stick with him, lye and say you don’t know him? Or take his side? Etc…
In short, you guys really have to treat this like real life and be extremely careful what you say and do around in public, there is a lot of “unknown” in this chronicle where the player must find the gaps via other people, events or paper (some Resources are more reliable then others)

BTW, Anruca…it means no transforming in the subway either! This is going from good to advanced role playing so get your RP shoes on Anruca!
If you break the masquerade on this chronicle Anruca, it’s instant death!
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Introduction to chapter 4 Empty Re: Introduction to chapter 4

Post by Adam123 Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:19 pm

I LIKE IT! though i haven't seen you host this chronicle yet, when do you plan on hosting again?
Adam123
Adam123
Elder
Elder

Number of posts : 73

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm

I might say that the new ''Prince" is a bit noisy but you can never be to careful now can you? Question
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm

anruca wrote:I might say that the new ''Prince" is a bit noisy but you can never be to careful now can you? Question

The new prince in champter 4, his just a bit careful, so you got to be careful what you say to him. He doesn't trust you Smile
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm

That much i figured my self... been spyed on not that i dont mind but what if he caches me under the shower i aint taking kindly for that. Evil or Very Mad
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content