United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis By Night

+2
Kikopuz
isador
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metropolis By Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Metropolis By Night

Post by Kikopuz Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 am

So unfair, liked this chronicle alot!
It's too hard for me to play a purely text-based RP game. Don't have the RPing nor linguistic skills to participate in this hardcore pnp-style game, which is why I won't play...
Have fun with the little elitist group that you've created Crying or Very sad
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 153

Character Details
Past Intro?: Not tested
Can RP: Yes

http://www.united-kindred.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doe Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:46 am

Evil elitists.
Doe
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikopuz Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Yeah, you're talking about yourself No
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 am

isador wrote:It's just too much effort for me to prop the maps. and i feel that unpropped, vtmr doesn't add ANYTHING to the rp experience at all

Iss just give me the list of things you want propped and I can do that if that would be better for you. Furthermore the MSN thing is just too vivid for me and frankly MSN isn't the best client if you are going for IM RP, I would recommend something else more suitable for that part. it's pretty clear that is the only major issue causing the conflict here and frankly I would be happy to do the propping for you, VTMR has it's good and bad points I agree but so does MSN RP. In my view I think we should stick to vtmr. If people are getting annoyed with the same BT map every game same buildings and areas thats fair enough. Making a hub is simple as hell other maps can be made just as easy as black triad was.

Moving from VTMR to MSN replaces this 3D world which you can walk in with imagination, while some people would like this better I'd pick a 3D world where I can walk around and react in than 10 pages of essay anyday. VTMR is way outdated I agree however the 3D game creates the illiousion of been in "another world" but at the same time the mind can be a powerful thing. Not that I don't like text based RP it's the fact that this RP requires "imagination" which is also pretty dangerus, if your not in your creative mood your performance might lower during the RP sessions over msn if you see what I mean.

VTMR and MSN I'd pick vtmr anyday frankly it is the best of the two to RP in. You guys are putting it down due to the "flaws" it contains which is fair enough. Where ever you guys go I'll try and follow, but as for me. I'm sticking with vtmr, You fuckers can hate me or like me for that I don't care also I don't care what you think of me or my gams. I'm here to have fun thats what I'll do.
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrogen Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 am

fuckers?
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 am

That last part i woud have frankly herd from a bulgarian... now that has got me interested Razz and i am also suprized Razz
And indeed making new maps is easy, you just have got to have the creativity and imagination to go on, plus you dont have to be lasy in the guts to do it sometime Very Happy
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doe Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am

Trogers2 wrote:
isador wrote:It's just too much effort for me to prop the maps. and i feel that unpropped, vtmr doesn't add ANYTHING to the rp experience at all

Iss just give me the list of things you want propped and I can do that if that would be better for you. Furthermore the MSN thing is just too vivid for me and frankly MSN isn't the best client if you are going for IM RP, I would recommend something else more suitable for that part. it's pretty clear that is the only major issue causing the conflict here and frankly I would be happy to do the propping for you, VTMR has it's good and bad points I agree but so does MSN RP. In my view I think we should stick to vtmr. If people are getting annoyed with the same BT map every game same buildings and areas thats fair enough. Making a hub is simple as hell other maps can be made just as easy as black triad was.

Moving from VTMR to MSN replaces this 3D world which you can walk in with imagination, while some people would like this better I'd pick a 3D world where I can walk around and react in than 10 pages of essay anyday. VTMR is way outdated I agree however the 3D game creates the illiousion of been in "another world" but at the same time the mind can be a powerful thing. Not that I don't like text based RP it's the fact that this RP requires "imagination" which is also pretty dangerus, if your not in your creative mood your performance might lower during the RP sessions over msn if you see what I mean.

VTMR and MSN I'd pick vtmr anyday frankly it is the best of the two to RP in. You guys are putting it down due to the "flaws" it contains which is fair enough. Where ever you guys go I'll try and follow, but as for me. I'm sticking with vtmr, You fuckers can hate me or like me for that I don't care also I don't care what you think of me or my gams. I'm here to have fun thats what I'll do.

Er, im not reading all that drivvel again, so with a brief guess, You prefer to use your imagination whilst RPing in a small, undetailed and highly limited HUB, instead of using your imagination to RP in a huge unlimited landscape, Strange, but cool i guess Razz

On this note, i think my time is up in KK, the current chrons are not to my taste, and the lack of RPing potential with the vast majority of part time players has made me decide to move on to a group with enough imagnation to be able to play this shit how it was ment to be played.

Good luck with KK, i mean it, you will never attract any decent veteran RPers using a silly system like Redemption, and with the quality of Chronicles that are around to this date with absolutley no links to the WoD, infact, the only thing that is simmilar enough to the lore that WW created, is the clan names, and the only people to be able to play those clans like they should be, arent here anymore...

So anyhow, adios amigos, and isador, sorry for the thread hijack.
Doe
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by isador Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

I have a great idea where the story for the chron will be going (it will be more awesome then awesome-o 2000, i assure you)

ATM these are the participating players:
Kiko
Trogers2
Mopy
Doe
Hydrogen
Anruca

This is the max number of people i'll host for, once a spot becomes available i'll make a note of it in this thread asap. Untill then, no new people
isador
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I see... that will be good indeed, i wonder if i can manage out with my char on you're chronicle well that depends on how i play my cards right and we shall see. Cool
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by isador Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Kiko has choosen to abandon his spot in the chronicle, thusly a new one i open now
isador
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 am

Well thats a shame, damn defenetly bad at this point. Crying or Very sad
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikopuz Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:56 am

isador wrote:Kiko has choosen to abandon his spot in the chronicle
Or you can look at it in the other way; did I choose to abandon the chronicle or did the chronicle choose to abandon me pig ?

I'd say, the chronicle abandoned me, but that's just my point of view..

Last edited by Kikopuz on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : msn gila)
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrogen Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm

ofc that is your view.
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 pm

No longer hosted on VTMR, as far as i am aware this game is on hold. Locked and moved until further notice.
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content