United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

+2
Hydrogen
albuslupa
6 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by albuslupa Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi
New to this though I've played on afew NWN RPG servers (if anyone know the game). 27 years of age so been around awhile Razz

In 2000ish or so I even played VtMR but only the single player part. As I find vampiric lore enchanting and therefor a RPG based on it sounds fun to me. And I would like to try being in on a few games. Never played PnP really been talking with afew about it but never really caught on as most of my friends doesn't really see the fun in it. And I live in a smaller town fare out so no way to find groups to do it with.

My readings in white wolf's books is quite limited though I've read afew pages and played both VtMR and VtMB. So my knowelge in that area is basic have an idea of what it is all about Razz. But been reading books of Anne Rice, the Twilight series and folklore about Vampires. So know quite a bit about other vampire concepts.

Got Hamachi and VtMR.
Any mods or other things I need to download?

- Albuslupa

albuslupa
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Hydrogen Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 am

Hi
If you wana to read some books sorcebooks about VtM i recommend this thread

https://united-kindred.rpg-board.net/off-topic-f4/vampire-books-t334.htm#4097
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikopuz Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 am

albuslupa wrote:Got Hamachi and VtMR.
Any mods or other things I need to download?
- Albuslupa

Hi Albuslupa, and welcome.

Go to our files page and you will find the most commonly used files. Our StoryTellers may ask you to download another file that is needed (like maps, skin- or weaponpacks).

About the World of Darkness lore, there are 2 main 'systems' or whatever you want to call them.Old and New. We have the OWoD lore and the NWoD lore (and it's not just the lore that is different).
The info about the World of Darkness on our website is OWoD.
Also, don't worry about having never played PnP. Not all STs are that hardcore. But don't expect hack and slash Razz. We only use that to mess around (usually after a game has finished).
Except for me, I started hosting a H&S chronicle a week ago, just to mess around with 2 other's but now it's quite fun..

Anyway,
Hope to see you later!

Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 153

Character Details
Past Intro?: Not tested

http://www.united-kindred.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezero Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:17 am

I've played so much NWN that my eyes have bled.

That being said, they where all single-player modules, but it's cool to see somebody who's familiar with the game on here.

Ezero
fledgeling
fledgeling

Number of posts : 5

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome to the gang, feel free to get some nachos,chips and coca-cola { as long as it isn't my chips we are fine xd} I do hope you plan on staying here for some time...
Enjoy you're staying here.
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by albuslupa Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:16 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I have goodnight reading the next few months Razz And I will keep away from your nachos if you keep away from my coke and icecream! Wink

Will probaly try to find a semi hardcore RP group to pester and play some annoying curious motal that mends in the afferes of the vampires letting my char lean a little ^^ you can only read so much sometimes you need to test what you read.

I do think I have a fairly okay of RP after my stay at hardcore NWN RP servers just my specifik knowelge about white wolf that is missing some Smile But I will put my nose in some books study

albuslupa
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 pm

albuslupa wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I have goodnight reading the next few months Razz And I will keep away from your nachos if you keep away from my coke and icecream! Wink

Will probaly try to find a semi hardcore RP group to pester and play some annoying curious motal that mends in the afferes of the vampires letting my char lean a little ^^ you can only read so much sometimes you need to test what you read.

I do think I have a fairly okay of RP after my stay at hardcore NWN RP servers just my specifik knowelge about white wolf that is missing some Smile But I will put my nose in some books study

I also advice you getting an IM such as MSN add the following address and I'll be sure to set you up: tomsun.rogers@hotmail.co.uk
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content