United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suvi (a Nanaloma creation)

4 posters

Go down

Suvi (a Nanaloma creation) Empty Suvi (a Nanaloma creation)

Post by nanaloma Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 pm

This lacks compositional polish but I think gets the idea across. Bear in mind that I have never RP'd. She should work in most situations, I think.

BTW: names were researched and are authentic old Germanic (except Sciloti - that is Scythian) names as would be normal for the Baltic coast circa -400.

Born: unknown but circa 400 BC along the Baltic coast of what is now Poland. We didn't have a name for our village and it moved as the land wore out. We were all warriors (men and women) but only fought if absolutely necessary. I was feared by my people, even though very young - not because I was violent, nay I was quite the opposite, but because, well just because. I was somehow different and was what might be called today a lose cannon. I had few friends but was fiercely loyal to those I had. My people thought me crazy so venerated me as a shaman but I was neither. Life was fine until that day, the day the eastern tribes found our village. We fought well but were outmatched in all ways. The attack came at night - I and my friends were accosted by one of their berserkers. My friends did not last long and I expected to soon join them - this warrior took many blows from our spears but seemed to notice little and was stronger then any I have met at the time. But no - I was soon disarmed and drug away. I do not remember any more from that night - but I am now Suvi of Clan Gangrel. My sire, appeared to me from time to time to depart some wisdom of some sort usually when a bad decision was made but after maybe a hundred years, I saw him no more. I do not know if he is still undead but his name is revered by older Gangrels. I rarely have met fellow clansmen but answer "the call" when summoned and indeed, try hard to avoid kindred although at times, certain alliances are necessary. I find that others are often devious and I am not (well, usually) so my loyalties have been abused often. While old, I try to remain as "human" as I can and my animal friends are never disloyal so I have not developed my powers as much as would be expected. I have become somewhat of an intellectual as civilization advanced and opportunities to learn from the written word became possible (runic at first, then Latin). As more of an observer most of the time, I've been able to keep my humanity and somehow, my sanity. During the Middle Ages, I wondered south to find my old tribe and had many the adventure. Now, a strange calling tells me that something big is happening again and I am once again a traveler taking on quests for reasons I cannot explain.

I am Suvi, childe of Sciloti, slayer of Razo, once companion of Meginleu. So as I am.

nanaloma
Ancillae
Ancillae

Number of posts : 44

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down

Suvi (a Nanaloma creation) Empty Re: Suvi (a Nanaloma creation)

Post by Victor Erion Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Nice one! i have not seen a bio like this before truly unique.
I take my bow before you, o wild one Cool
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrogen Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:17 pm

nice work
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by ORi Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Nice , I like the first person prespective, my only critic is that its all in one big block which makes it harder to read.

ORi
Ancillae
Ancillae

Number of posts : 38

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum