United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems...

4 posters

Go down

Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems... Empty Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems...

Post by Aethelos Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 am

so... i havent had a comp in like 6 yrs now and this was one of the last comp games i played... but i wanna play again i assume won isnt around anymore... my comp has vista on it iv read there are some problems with that... i cant seem to connect to a server or a lan... anyone know what the deal is with it so i can play? id like to play this game again and you all seem to be the only people playing still...
Aethelos
Aethelos
Newcomer

Number of posts : 1

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

http://www.myspace.com/aethelos

Back to top Go down

Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems... Empty Re: Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems...

Post by Hydrogen Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:12 pm

well, won is dead so you'll need hamachi VPN to connect to others via lan. and the thing with vista i wouldnt know anything about, i have vista and it works fine for me
Hydrogen
Hydrogen
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 174

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems... Empty Re: Im interested in joining... but... theres some problems...

Post by Kikopuz Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Yeah it's probably not Vista (I'm not ruling it out either), it's just like Hydro said, if you don't have Hamachi, then you can't join other people's games.
But first;
Welcome cheers Please take a look at this page. Just follow the instructions and you will be on your way study.

Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 153

Character Details
Past Intro?: Not tested

http://www.united-kindred.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Welcome to KK. Hope to see you actively around.
Well, make sure you install all the necessary mods from this link
Next, install Hamachi to be able to connect to LAN games
third, speak to one of the storytellers and they will tell you when they host their games and what you need to be able to role play effectively.
We use Messenger primarily as the main mean of communication, (second to the forum)
Feel free to add anyone. We pride ourselves at being a friendly helpful community Smile
Aero
Aero
Lucifer
Lucifer

Number of posts : 615

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down