United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampirella.Lover "rejoining" KK

4 posters

Go down

Vampirella.Lover "rejoining" KK Empty Vampirella.Lover "rejoining" KK

Post by Vampirella.Lover Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:10 am

For lack of a better forum to place this in... (feel free to move this and remove this line, as no forum in the KK-related sections seem to fit besides "News," and I don't think this warrants being in there.)

I have decided to "rejoin" KK, for a lack of a better term, as I never had intentions to leave at all - which means the word "decided" makes no sense, either!

But, as Trogers has revealed to me, this is what at least a few of you thought (i.e. that I hated KK and wanted to bail - nowhere near the case), so the terminology may make sense to you.

As for the reason...It was part stir-craze, part therapy, part f... I mean, guests who think two-and-a-half weeks is a good amount of time to stay. Needless to say, this is going to be an interesting reintroduction into VTMR.

The reason should be fairly clear - (1) I don't know WTF is going on and (B) games seem to be more few and far between than in, let's say, June. Again, it will be fairly obvious that my RP skills have declined over the weeks that I froze my interaction - "Special Member" is not a title I can hold as of now, and indeed, I don't think I ever could. I don't need flattery - I have discovered that my shyness is a shell that isn't easily broken, and it shows in how I RP. Again, this does not mean I'm bailing - I'm rejoining, and hopefully, over time, I will get my "groove" back, however much of a groove I had back a couple of months ago.

I don't even know which games I expect myself to be in except for V's Krasburg chron (already discussed it with him), but I will gather as much info as I can gather from the forums.

Also - and I hope I never have to do this again, but - if I need to take another prolonged breather, I know to let you know about it before it turns into this reintroduction deal.
Vampirella.Lover
Vampirella.Lover
Neonate
Neonate

Number of posts : 23

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://vamplover.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Vampirella.Lover "rejoining" KK Empty Re: Vampirella.Lover "rejoining" KK

Post by Doe Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Ive never heard to 'say/type' that much in the whole time ive known you !!

Welcome back, hope to see you in a game again.
Doe
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 am

Welcome back. We missed your witty meaningless comments that showed your superb hightened messed-up intellect! Razz
Just teasing. Welcome back home, buddy. (KK is home)
Aero
Aero
Lucifer
Lucifer

Number of posts : 615

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah Welcome back VL!

I think I'm already told you this but I'm going to refresh your memory anyway regarding the games:

ShadowsLances Phioenix game - Shadow has everything planned out for chapter 2 from what I have seen, but is taking a different approch to starting the chapter, Shadow is playing out "an intro" game for all the players before he starts, issue is - Shadow is having real life problems atm and is unable to host, to make the problem worse time zones conflict, late GMT for us is damn early for him.

Mopys ABN game - The game is set around "Doe" and "Doan" from what I have seen, because one of them has gone the game is now on standstill, Mopy is also pretty busy with work related issues from what I can gather.

Vtmrxtc - His still going strong and still hosting for KK, currently though he has taken a great intrest into his DA game, some of you have had bad times in there, but I think it is wrong to assume all his DA games will be bad and withdraw yourself from it, I suggest giving it another try, heck I rejoined and think it is a lot better.

Trogers2 - My games are still going on, I am comung to an end of TDSBN ch.1, which I suggest you stay away from for now as a lot os going on and a lot you have missed, rest assured Ch.2 you should be able to rejoin with no confusion on what is going on it just makes it easier. I am unable to finish ch.1 without all the current players atm, which includes Doan, Aero, True, Anruca, Piper, Vtmrxtc and DarkMasta

To sum up KK are doing rather poorly atm, which is why I suggest you stick with Vs games until things heat up again. ICT are hosting again also, I can try and arrange something with them if needed.
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doe Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm